Monday, April 25, 2011

Baja Breeze Bonanza

When I won the Springtime Vintage fabric at a team advent, I knew immediately what I wanted to do with it.


Here is my first attempt at a ribbon board.  I love how it turned out.  I used Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon and Vintage Flower Adornments to help embellish the board.



And now for something to add to the board.  Here is a diagonal double pocket card made out of the Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper.  Paper daisies, an antique brad, and seam binding ribbon helped to bring it all together.  Now the card is ready for a note and a gift card.




I used one of the Four Frames stamps to make this thank you card.  The stamps in this set are designed to be used with the Decorative Punch.




You may notice that this card follows the same pattern as the card above.  It just has one less layer.  Now let's see how it all came together...



Trust me when I say it is much prettier in person.  Along with the cards, there is also a petal cone, a fan-fold flower, and a flower embellishment made with the Big Shot.  Sorry about the lack of lighting and shadows.  Still an amateur with all of this.  I promise to get better.  Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment