Sunday, June 5, 2011

Stampin' Up! Vase


Hello, friends!  I think this has been the longest I have gone without posting since I began blogging, which really hasn't been that long.  The end of the school year tends to be a busy one for us teachers, so the stampin' has to be set aside for a bit.  Very sad, I know.  As I was going throug my emails this morning, I ran across a tutorial by Sharon Field.  It shows step-by-step how to make a stamped vase.  Here is my attempt using the Flower Fest stamp set. 


I love it!  It reminded me of my craftin' days when I was younger and we would use different colored tissue papers to make stained glass-like vases.  For some reason it seemed much more difficult this time around.  I think I've grown to be a bit more picky, for starters.  To make your own stamped vase click the link to the tutorial here.

No comments:

Post a Comment