Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sycamore Street Gift Cards

Today I made an ensemble of four note cards using the Sycamore Street DSP, which is a free item through Sale-a-Bration. Since it is a set of cards that I will most likely give to a special someone, I needed a card holder. I decided to make the cards 3x3, so the Fancy Favor bag works perfectly.





To make the handle, I used Sticky Strip to put together two colors of the Sycamore Street Ribbon (Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango). This makes a stiffer handle that can stand up, which I like.





For this 3X3 card, I stamped the Four Seasons image twice so that I would have two colors because two is better than one. The Soda Pop Top breaks up the images nicely. I flattened the top by running it through the Big Shot.




I just had to use the Sycamore Street Buttons for one of the cards. 




And more Soda Pop tops from the spring catalog.




Here is the last card of the group. It is hard to tell in the pictures, but the colors coordinate so well making it a cohesive look.

No comments:

Post a Comment