Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Winter Wonderland

I was all set for spring when ol' man winter decided to blast us with a late season storm. It has been snowing here in southeastern, PA all day. It's a snow day for all of us, and we're having a wonderful time. So, the snow inspired me to unpack the Christmas and winter stamps and here are my first creations for the day. I'm sure there will be more.




This is the first time I used the winter bird and snowflake from the Four Seasons stamp set. I love the snowflakes on this stamp. They are both stamped with Night of Navy and are embellished with Rhinestone Jewels and Dazzling Details. It was nice to bring out the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, too. 



I couldn't wait to frame the tree from the Christmas Lodge stamp set with the Oval Collections Framelits. I stamped the tree using Old Olive and then embossed it with white powder and added Dazzling Details.








No comments:

Post a Comment