Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sail Away Father's Day Card



I made this card recently at my upline's house.  The Sail Away stamp is a single stamp that is now available in the Summer Mini Catalog.  Finding a stamp for a masculine card can be challenging sometimes, but this catalog has many that can be used to give to the males in your lives.  I also used the Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine form the Summer Mini.  It's a great value ($2.95 for 25 yards) and soft and easy to work with.

My dad passed away last year, but I will be sending this card to my mom for her to put on display for my dad.  I wish I could remember who told me that they always send a card to their mom to place on their mantle.  I thought that was such a great idea, so I would like to thank that person for sharing that story with me.  I know my dad would have loved this card.  I love you, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment