Sunday, May 8, 2011

Stampin' Craft Room Part I

When I signed up to be a demonstrator and started accumulating a lot of stampin' products, it was clear that the dining room was no longer a viable option as a work and storage space.  My husband, Denny, was kind enough to share part of his office with me.  We painted and added some furniture.  It quickly became an inviting workspace for not only me but for my two girls as well.  Now we all hang out in the basement office and work and play.  Here's an overall shot of the space. 


 The U shape consists of three Ikea tabletops with either drawers or poles for support.  All three chairs and the rails holding the punches are also from Ikea.  I bought the magnet boards at Michaels.  The paint color is called asparagus.  Here's a different angle.


The paper sorters were purchased from newegg.com.  I have four of them stacked 2x2.  The black storage boxes are from The Container Store.  So far the space is efficient and holds everything beautifully.  I'll share more pictures in part II, which will show some close-ups of my favorite storage solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment