Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Stampin' Up! Craft Room Part III

 We moved our old kitchen island to the craft room because it is the perfect height for standing while crafting.  I usually use my Big Shot here and store all Big Shot products in the storage boxes.

 I purchased these two cables from Ikea, and they are perfect for displaying my daughters' art work and my cards and scrapbook pages.  They come with numerous clips for hanging many of your stampin' projects.
My daughters love their work space, and they're usually pretty good about keeping it organized and clean.  They love when Stampin' Up! products retire because they wind up on their side of the craft room.  My room is constantly evolving with me as I progress as a demonstrator.  I'm anxious to see how it will transform from year to year.  Thank you for stopping in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment