Monday, May 9, 2011

Stampin' Up! Craft Room Part II

The magnetic boards from Michaels come with four magnetic canisters.  I have 16 displayed on one board so that they're easy to reach.  I prefer these containers over the SU ones because I can see what I need and they're easy to grab.  So as soon as my embellishments arrive, I transfer them to one of these containers.  I have 24 total and I still have room.  They come with a 4-way divider, but I take it out for some of the larger embellishments such as the paper daisies and ribbon.
Here's another storage solution that works well for me.  I have stacked two Rubbermaid Shelf Saver X Cubes to hold my markers.  You want to store your markers flat like this so that both tips stay fresh.  As you can see there is plenty of room to add lots more.  The criss-cross design is perfect for the four color collections.  I use the bottom container for the In Colors and misc. such as blender pens and a Versa Marker.  More craft room photos to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment